By Carlos Morales
I used to eat catrachitas when I was in Honduras. My grandma showed me how to make them. When I eat them, it makes me feel like I am in heaven. I also like them because they make me remember my past.
1 package tortillas
1 can of black beans
1/4 teaspoon of salt
2/3 cup of shredded American cheese
spice (hot sauce)
How to make catrachitas?
1) First step you heat the pan.
2) Second, you put the oil in the pan.
3) Third you fry the tortillas until they’re brown.
4) Fourth that open the can of beans.
5) After that fry them up for 5 minutes in separate pan.
6) Then, put the beans on the tortillas.
7) The last step: we put the cheese on top of the beans.
There it is. Enjoy!!